BJAPSICON – 2008
12th & 13th April 2008
Plastic Surgery Department, PMCH, Patna is going to organise Annual Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (Bihar & Jharkhand Chapter) on 12th and 13th April – 2008 at Platinum Jubilee Auditorium, R.S.B, P.M.C.H, Patna (Bihar).
Famous plastic surgeons of India and Abroad will attend the Conference. BJAPSICON will organized a workshop on 12th April – 2008 at PMCH, Patna for the peoples and patients of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Peoples are requested to get register for the consultation and operation during conference.
Following types of cases will be dealt during conference: -
1. Rhinoplasty (Related with Nose):-
· Patients with deformity of shape and size of Nose.
2. Scar Revision of Face (cosmetic Surgery):-
· Patients with scar over face- either due to trauma, Burn.
3. Breast Surgery (Breast reduction & Breast
· Patient with small size breast who wants to augment their breast.
· Patient with big size breast who wants to reduce the size of their breast
· Patient with poor shape & size of breast who wants cosmetically perfect breast.
4. Liposuction: –
· Patient with poor shape of body, who wants body contouring to remove excessively deposited fat
· Male patients having enlarged size of breast.
5. Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation (Fillers
· Patient (Specially women) with wrinkles and scar over Face and Neck wants to go for fillers, botox and thread lift for cosmetic reason.
6. Facio-maxillary injuries:-
· Patient with problem of Fracture maxilla, mandible (jaw).
7. Laser: -
· Patient having Wrinkles, Scar, Haemangiomas over face, Neck and other parts of body.
· Obese patient wants to remove excessive fat deposited in body.
For: Registration and information kindly contact – Plastic Surgery Department, R.S.B, P.M.C.H, Patna.
Dr. Dhananjay Kumar
98350-11137 / 9431821984